Apache ActiveMQ 5.9.1 resolves more than 120 issues, mostly bug fixes and improvements. It has the following new features:
- Replicated LevelDB Store for shared nothing Master/Slave.
- Runtime Configuration
- Hawtio web console
- Generic JMS XA connection pool in activemq-jms-pool module (has no ActiveMQ dependency)
- MQTT over WebSockets support
- broker Apache Camel component
- Broker auto-restart upon losing master status
- AMQP Hardening
- LevelDB Hardening
A Delphi and Free Pascal client library is available from Habarisoft.