- added logging of broker version string and Stomp protocol version number (requires slf4p logging)
- added logging of detected message type of incoming Stomp message (text, binary, object, map)
- added a check for unsupported character sets in the content-type header of incoming text messages
- added a DUnit/FPCUnit base test class which provides a parameter-compatible ExpectException method for FPCUnit
- added a warning at compile time for Free Pascal 3.0.0, since a bug in LocalTimeToUniversal function may cause wrong message expiration time (bug has been fixed in Free Pascal 3.0.2)
- tested with Free Pascal 3.0.2 and ActiveMQ 5.14.3
- tested with Indy 10.6.2 v 5395 (contained in Delphi 10.1 Berlin)
- tested with IPv6
- removed Free Pascal 2.6.* and non-Unicode Delphi support, code cleanup
Habari Client for ActiveMQ 5.0 Milestone 1 is available for registered users now. Habari Client libraries are also available for the free open source message brokers Apache ActiveMQ Artemis, Open MQ and RabbitMQ.
About the Apache ActiveMQ free open source message broker
Apache ActiveMQ™ is the most popular and powerful open source messaging and Integration Patterns server. Apache ActiveMQ is fast, supports many Cross Language Clients and Protocols, comes with easy to use Enterprise Integration Patterns and many advanced features while fully supporting JMS 1.1 and J2EE 1.4. Apache ActiveMQ is released under the Apache 2.0 License.