The 2017.10 release includes:
- Habari Client for ActiveMQ 5.2 – tested with Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.5, 5.15.0 and 5.15.1
- Habari Client for Artemis 5.2 – tested with Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.1.0, 2.2.0 and 2.3.0
- Habari Client for OpenMQ 5.2 – tested with OpenMQ 5.1.1 (August 2017) and Payara Server 4.1.1
- Habari Client for RabbitMQ 5.2 – tested with RabbitMQ 3.6.11, 3.6.12 and 3.7.0-rc.1 (on Erlang/OTP 20)
Unit test improvements
Apache ActiveMQ Artemis and RabbitMQ message brokers
The Habari Client DUnit test code now uses the REST API provided by Apache ActiveMQ , Apache ActiveMQ Artemis and RabbitMQ message brokers to prepare initial test environment and and to evaluate test conditions. (requires Indy and SuperObject library)
- support user:passwort@host in connection URIs
- fixed Delphi and Free Pascal compiler warnings
- included example class TBTQueueRequestor
- improved logging of connection failures
- removed code which was required for older versions of Free Pascal
- replaced PMString type with string
The new version is available now for download from the Habarisoft server for registered users.
The library requires Delphi 2009 or Free Pascal 3.0.2 (or newer).
Habari Client libraries enable Object Pascal applications to take advantage of message broker / message queue technology – which is distributed, loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous – to build integrated systems, using peer-to-peer and publish-subscribe communication models.