Habarisoft released the first development snapshot of its Delphi and Free Pascal Habari Client library for the Apache ActiveMQ Artemis message broker. The snapshot release is available for download by registered users.
- Register until 16 June 2019 to enjoy two additional months minor and major updates of Habari Client for Artemis
- A special 20% discount is available with code artemis201906 (valid until 16 June 2019)
- Tested with Apache ActiveMQ Artemis version 2.7.0
- Tested with Indy 10.6.2 rev 5498, Delphi 2009, Lazarus 1.8.4 / Free Pascal 3.0.4
- Resolved unit test failures
About Habari Client libraries
Habari Client libraries enable Object Pascal applications to take advantage of message broker / message queue technology – which is distributed, loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous – to build integrated systems, using peer-to-peer and publish-subscribe communication models. Habari Client libraries are also available for the free open source message brokers Apache ActiveMQ, Eclipse Open MQ and Pivotal RabbitMQ.——————