- Habari Client for ActiveMQ 6.6 – tested with Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.13
- Habari Client for Artemis 6.6 – tested with Artemis 2.11.0, 2.12.0 and 2.13.0
- Habari Client for OpenMQ 6.6 – tested with Jakarta EE OpenMQ 5.1.3
- Habari Client for RabbitMQ 6.6 – tested with RabbitMQ 3.8.4
- Tested with Indy 10.6.2, Delphi 2009, Lazarus 2.0.4 / Free Pascal 3.0.4
- Support advisory message transformation header ‘jms-advisory-json’ (ActiveMQ only)
- Added a basic example for advisory message receive (ActiveMQ only)
- Changed Stomp destination prefixes to /queue and /topic (for details please see the ‘Getting Started’ PDF) (ActiveMQ Artemis)
20 % discount
You may purchase licenses now with a 20 % discount – use code habari062020delphi in the order form. This special offer is limited until 18 July 2020. Existing license holders with expired access to updates qualify for up to 30 % discount. Offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions.
- Several unit tests fail with ActiveMQ Artemis 2.13.0. A first (but not sufficient) workaround is documented in the Getting Started PDF
Home page: https://www.habarisoft.com/index.html
About Habari Client libraries
Habari Client libraries enable Object Pascal applications to take advantage of message broker / message queue technology – which is distributed, loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous – to build integrated systems, using peer-to-peer and publish-subscribe communication models.