- Habari Client for ActiveMQ 6.7 – tested with Apache ActiveMQ 5.16.0
- Habari Client for Artemis 6.7 – tested with Artemis 2.16.0
- Habari Client for OpenMQ 6.7 – tested with Jakarta EE OpenMQ 6.0.0-M1
- Habari Client for RabbitMQ 6.7 – tested with RabbitMQ 3.8.9
- Tested with Indy 10.6.2, Delphi 2009, Lazarus 2.0.10 / Free Pascal 3.2.0
- Internal changes
20 % discount
You may purchase licenses now with a 20% discount – use code habari202012delphi in the order form. This special offer is limited until 8 January 2021. Existing license holders with expired access to updates qualify for up to 30% discount. Offer may not be combined with any other coupons, discounts, offers, or promotions.
Further resources and demo applications
Home page: https://www.habarisoft.com/
About Habari Client libraries
Habari Client libraries enable Object Pascal applications to take advantage of message broker / message queue technology – which is distributed, loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous – to build integrated systems, using peer-to-peer and publish-subscribe communication models.