Habarisoft released the first snapshot of its Object Pascal STOMP client libraries for Delphi and Free Pascal integration with popular free open source message brokers. The upcoming 2018.08 release includes:
- Habari Client for ActiveMQ 5.5 – tested with ActiveMQ 5.15.4
- Habari Client for Artemis 5.5 – tested with Artemis 2.4.0 and 1.5.6
- Habari Client for OpenMQ 5.5 – tested with OpenMQ 5.1.1
- Habari Client for RabbitMQ 5.5 – tested with RabbitMQ 3.7.7
Release 2018.08.beta.1 is available now for download from the Habarisoft server for registered users.
Changes in release 2018.08
- Improved STOMP unescaping of escaped header values
- Undefined escape sequences in STOMP headers such as \t (octet 92 and 116) are treated as a fatal protocol error
- Raise an exception if code tries to add another receipt header
- Receipt id generator adds a timestamp value after the id
- Removed experimental receipt support for some frame types (ack, nack, begin, commit, abort) as receipt frames are mixed with other frames in the input stream
- Removed code for unsupported Free Pascal versions
Habari Client libraries enable Object Pascal applications to take advantage of message broker / message queue technology – which is distributed, loosely coupled, reliable and asynchronous – to build integrated systems, using peer-to-peer and publish-subscribe communication models.