Apache ActiveMQ 5.15.1 includes several resolved issues and bug fixes.
The RabbitMQ team announced the release of RabbitMQ 3.6.10. This release contains bug fixes and usability improvements. Binary and source distributions of the new release can be found on the downloads page, GitHub, Package Cloud, and Bintray. The RabbitMQ team encourages all users of earlier versions of RabbitMQ to upgrade to this latest release.
Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.5 includes several resolved issues and bug fixes.
- added logging of broker version string and Stomp protocol version number (requires slf4p logging)
- added logging of detected message type of incoming Stomp message (text, binary, object, map)
- added a check for unsupported character sets in the content-type header of incoming text messages
- added a DUnit/FPCUnit base test class which provides a parameter-compatible ExpectException method for FPCUnit and other utility methods
- added HABARI_USE_SYNAPSE switch to select Synapse as the default communication library in DUnit / FPCUnit tests instead of Indy
- uses STOMP 1.2 as default protocol version for DUnit and FPCUnit tests
- tested with Free Pascal 3.0.2 and RabbitMQ 3.6.9
- removed Free Pascal 2.6.* and non-Unicode Delphi support, code cleanup
Habari Client for RabbitMQ 5.0 Milestone 2 is available for registered users now. Habari Client libraries are also available for the free open source message brokers Apache ActiveMQ, Apache ActiveMQ Artemis and Open MQ.